Workbook: "Everyday Zen"
Are you so busy juggling kids, work and family that you have zero time for yourself?
Are you feeling the overwhelm of running your own business? Trying to keep your social media on point, writing a blog someone actually reads and getting through the big launch in one piece?
Do you feel guilty because you have everything you thought you wanted and you’re still not happy?
It doesn’t have to be that way.
You can feel happy, relaxed and in control of your life using your Everyday Zen Workbook. It only takes 15 minutes a day.
Everyday Zen was written by Tanya Wheeless, a multi-tasking, lady boss, mama who spent years in corporate America, for women just like you. She has literally felt your pain.
This 90-day Workbook includes:
- 30 inspiring daily lessons and exercises that you will practice 3x each, building greater confidence and mastery with each repetition.
- Monthly intention setting.
- Space to write your intention for the day.
- Space to write your daily gratitude and reflection
- Extra blank pages in the back of the book for your notes.
- Summary of core lessons.
Everyday Zen brings together Tanya’s most effective tools for creating balance, happiness and peace in your life. The lessons are based on a decade of research, testing and working with executives who pay thousands of dollars for her time.
Elegantly simple and incredibly effective, this baby was made for your busy life
Why 90 days?
Because we believe it takes 90 days to make these positive habits your new normal.
Research shows that this is the single most important thing to do if you want to be happy and we’ll help you cultivate that on the daily.
- 8.5 x 5.5 inches
- 116 pages
- Luxuriously thick, 80lb., woodfree fsc paper
- Elastic closure
- Gold, sturdy wire-o binding
- Hard cover with soft-touch coating and gold foil details
- Sturdy mylar tabs
Whether you’re looking for a minor change, tweak, or total upgrade in your life—Everyday Zen can help you make it really happen.