Self-Care Workbook: "Control Freak"
Would your sixteen-year-old self be bummed out by the rigid, there’s one right way, woman you’ve become?
Do you say, “Just let me handle that…” more than any other phrase?
Are you constantly disappointed that things aren’t different?
Maybe it’s time to relax a little.
You can quit holding on so tight and let go of all those heavy feelings using your "Control Freak" self-care workbook. It only takes 15 minutes a day.
Control Freak was written by Tanya Wheeless, a multi-tasking, control lovin’ mama who spent years in corporate America, for women just like you. She has literally felt your pain.
This 90-day System Includes:
- 30 inspiring daily lessons and exercises that you can practice 3x each, building greater confidence and mastery with each repetition.
- Monthly intention setting.
- Space to write your intention for the day.
- Space to write your daily gratitude and reflection
- Extra blank pages in the back of the book for your notes.
- Summary of core lessons.
Control Freak brings together Tanya’s most effective tools for creating balance, happiness and peace in your life. The lessons are based on a decade of research, testing and working with executives who pay thousands of dollars for her time.
Elegantly simple and incredibly effective, this baby was made for your busy life.
Why 90 days?
Because we believe it takes 90 days to make these positive habits your new normal.
Research shows that this is the single most important thing to do if you want to be happy and we’ll help you cultivate that on the daily.
- 8.5 x 5.5 inches
- 116 pages
- Luxuriously thick, 80lb., woodfree fsc paper
- Elastic closure
- Gold, sturdy wire-o binding
- Hard cover with soft-touch coating and gold foil details
- Sturdy mylar tabs
Whether you’re looking for a minor change, tweak, or total upgrade in your life—Control Freak can help you make it really happen.