BOSS LADY INTERVIEW: Andrea Williams From Tubby Todd
1. How do you stay inspired and fuel your creative vibe?
I love to do something I love, for me every single day. With so many things competing for our time- it feels good to be deliberate with my choices.
2. What does the typical day in the life look like for you?
I work three days a week in the office. One day from home and then take the rest "off" to do my kids full time. Each day is different and wild, but all are SO much fun.
3. Why is balance important in your life?
I think balance is important because it helps us maintain some sort of mental sanity to be able to tackle everything that is thrown our way.
4. What is an essential practice or ritual you do weekly to help you stay balanced and grounded?
Exercise. I try to sweat at least 3 times a week.
5. What is your personal mantra?
You got this mama.
6. When you look at a photograph of yourself when you were younger, if you were to write a letter to her, what advice would you give?
Lots of babies, with a lot of work too. I love my family and work and am constantly trying to figure out how to prioritize and balance both.
7. When you look at a photograph of yourself when you were younger, if you were to write a letter to her, what advice would you give?
Don't spend so much time flirting with boys.... Ha! But really.
8. What do you love the most about your life right now?
I love that I didn't expect to be a working mom of three kids, but that I am really happy. It reminds me that when we are grounded and work hard life will bring us wonderful things- often times things we don't expect.
9. What current project has you fired up?
We have so many incredible holiday scents coming out! And we are launching those this month. My little ones are learning to read and we just MOVED. So we have a lot to look forward to.
10. Any final thoughts, words of advice, or a favorite quote for the Happy Grace community?
Go take a nap! No joke. No one gets enough sleep these days.
Tubby Todd is all about good, clean fun for the whole family. Each and every bath product is made with 100% natural ingredients that are simple and safe. We created Tubby Todd with sensitive-skinned babies in mind, and each product works hard to nourish, hydrate, and gently soothe skin from head to toe. Tubby Todd bath products are powerful and impressively effective, but are gentle enough for even the tiniest newborns.
Start Happy: The Art of Staying Present
Happy Sunday, As we enter the last week of November I want you to focus on tuning in. I know you probably expected...
Start Happy: Thanksgiving
Happy Sunday beautiful, I hope you’ve had a relaxing weekend because we’ve got a big week coming up. Thanksgiving...