Brighten Your Home And Your Mood
Sometimes, just looking at the color pink can put me in a better mood. I mean, just look at the design of my blog!
Do you feel that way about a certain color? Whether it’s sky blue or electric yellow, it’s time to surround yourself with some good vibes. What better place for a bright pop of color than your home sweet home?
I was in a home renovation mood this week after watching a little HGTV (guilty), so I found this beautiful bit of Pinterest inspiration: South Shore Decorating Blog: Color Me Happy (Pops of Coral Colored Cheer)
Here’s the challenge, Happy Gracers! It’s time to incorporate little pops of your favorite color throughout your home. Be inspired by the following, or use it as a checklist:
- Grab a brush and paint one piece of accent furniture. Bedside tables recommended.
- Invest in a soft, bright throw for the end of your bed.
- Make your sofa look like new with a colorful set of throw pillows.
- Go big or go home! Paint an accent wall.
- Add a vase of fresh flowers in your favorite hue.
- Buy new supplies! Notebooks, pencils and more in a fun, happy pattern.
- Create an oasis. Plan your plant design with your color in mind. Or, if the weather is right, head to the garden store right away!
- Rugs can go outside, too. Spruce up your patio with an indoor-outdoor rug.
Ladies, life is too short for all neutrals. I love a beautiful shade of grey as much as the next person, but you know what makes it even better? A gorgeous vase of pink peonies on my coffee table.
Here’s to a brighter and happier home!
Fully commit to your goals 🙌
It's tempting to throw in the towel when things don't work out as well as we had hoped. Spoiler alert: if you find yo...
Break free from the shackles
Do you feel like you're stuck in a bad situation and you don't have an escape route?Life is too short to feel trapped...
Stop sabotaging your own self-esteem.
What do you see when you look in the mirror? If it's anything less than fierceness and fabulousness, your brain is pl...