Top Ways To Make An Impact At Work
Is your 9-5 getting you down these days? Don’t let the winter doldrums get the best of you this year. We’ve put together 10 kick-ass quotes from ladies who kill it every day, in every arena. You won’t see them letting a cold commute or sluggish afternoon get in the way of making an impact in their respective workplace… so neither should you!
1. “We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change.” - Sheryl Sandberg
2. “Many women live like it’s a dress rehearsal. Ladies, the curtain is up, and you’re on.” - Mikki Taylor
3. “Don’t guess. Measure.” - Slava Akhmechet
4. “Our society teaches us to spend a lot of time looking ‘out there’ for success, but the ability to drive yourself to your full potential starts internally with personal mastery.” - Rapelang Rabana
5. “The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.” - Mohadesa Najumi
6. “Work hard. Know your shit. Show your shit, and then feel entitled.” - Mindy Kaling
7. “Grace is meeting those moments on the journey, then picking yourself back up, being humble enough to learn, and not being too hard on yourself.” - Michelle Peluso
8. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” - Oprah Winfrey
9. "People respond well to those that are sure of what they want.” - Anna Wintour
10. “I am not bossy, I am the boss.” - Beyonce
Here’s challenge for you, Happy Gracers. Treat this like a checklist. Make the decision to show up to work and prove why you’re there, and then some. Be the boss. Make smart, calculated career moves. Find your passion in every day. Know what you want, know what you deserve, and get it done. What will you do differently this week to make an impact at work?
Living a Life of Ease
and my 2017 wish for you (a note from Tanya) As 2016 comes to a close, I am making time to reflect on all that has...
Seeing Yourself as the Love of Your Life
Self-love is so important. Self-love is more than self-care. It goes beyond nourishing your body, getting enough slee...
How To Heal After A Breakup
Breakups are hard, but they don’t have to break YOU. Whether it’s your significant other or a longtime friend, losing...