I hope that wherever you are, you are warm, snuggly and drinking a warm cup o’ something good. Today I’ve got some announcements and an awesome new year exercise, so keep reading.
First, the announcements.
One of the most exciting things about starting Happy Grace, after years of working in other people’s businesses, is that I can do things my way when it comes to culture. So, in keeping with that, my team and I are taking some time off to enjoy the holidays and recharge with family. That means that:
- From December 20 - January 1 you aren’t going to hear from us much. No Sunday Start, no podcast, no Facebook live and quiet social media.
- All orders placed by December 18 will be processed immediately and any orders placed after December 18, will go out on January 2. So get your shopping done early.
- We’ve also got some exciting things happening in 2018! I’m opening a small pop-up studio here in Phoenix - GLOW Studio by Tanya Wheeless - where I’ll be teaching drop-in classes on self-care, mindfulness, life design, empowerment and more. If you want to know more, sign-up up here and you’ll be the first to see our schedule and get our grand opening details.
- Finally, I’ve heard from many of you that you love my workbooks, but you want to go deeper and you’d like more accountability. I’m working on a little something that will address both and enhance our community. Yippee! If you want to be first-to know, hit reply and I’ll add you to the priority list.
Now, back to you.
Last week I asked you to take time to celebrate all that you accomplished in 2017. If you didn’t do it, grab a sheet of paper and start listing all of your 2017 wins right now.
Next, let’s think about 2018 and what you’d like to create. Find a quiet corner, give yourself at least 15 minutes of uninterrupted time, take three deep, cleansing breaths and answer the following questions:
- What thoughts or ideas am I ready to let go of in 2018?
- Who am I ready to let go of in 2018 (maybe not out of your life, but who are you ready to quit feeling responsible for? Who isn’t allowed to mistreat you anymore? Who just brings you down?)
- What old grudges am I ready to put to bed?
- What am I over? In other words, what is sooooo 2017?
Now that you’ve let go of some baggage, let’s pack a new bag!
- How do I want to feel in 2018? Pick 3 to 5 feeling words.
- Which relationships do I want to give extra attention?
- Write down three new things you’d like to try in 2018 that you’ve never done before.
- Claim one thing that, if accomplished, would make all of 2018 feel like a major success.
- If 2018 had a theme song, what would it be?
Life can happen two ways: on accident or with purpose. I can guarantee to you that you’ll be happier with the results if you act with purpose. Know what you want. Be willing to go for it. Be open to getting even greater gifts than you imagined and have fun. For real, life is way too short to be done without fun or love.
I’m sending you a great big hug and hope that the last few weeks of your year are as beautiful as you are ;) And get ready, because when I get back in January we are going to set this world on fiya!
Peace and love,